Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by subhash <su...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/20 23:39:38 UTC

torque 3.0 release timeframe..

I understand, that this is a very very bad question to ask.., but, I like
torque for all it does, and would like to incorporate into our product, and
hence, I would sort of like to know if you guys have a very rough time line
estimate for the release..

I do understand, that you guys work on this on your spare time, but I need
to tell my manager, so that he can make the call in terms of whether using
torque, can fit into his time lines.

Thanks in advance. -Subhash.

Re: torque 3.0 release timeframe..

Posted by Lalita P <lp...@india.coas.com>.
Hello oliver,

U can download torque 3.0b1 from here

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/torque/release/3.0-
b1/

On 21 Mar 02, at 11:34, Oliver Kießler wrote:

> where can i download torque 3.0b1?
>
> thanks, oliver
>

> Am Don, 2002-03-21 um 07.34 schrieb Martin Poeschl:
> > subhash wrote:
> > > I understand, that this is a very very bad question to ask.., but,
> > > I like torque for all it does, and would like to incorporate into
> > > our product, and hence, I would sort of like to know if you guys
> > > have a very rough time line estimate for the release..
> > >
> > > I do understand, that you guys work on this on your spare time,
> > > but I need to tell my manager, so that he can make the call in
> > > terms of whether using torque, can fit into his time lines.
> >
> > there is no date for a final release but there is a 3.0b1 available
> > now. there will be more betas and maybe a release candidate. during
> > this time there will be no changes breaking code based on beta1, so
> > it shouldn't be a problem to start using torque now :-)
> >
> > martin
> >

> > --

With Regards
Lalita