Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/18 11:01:39 UTC

Gelly Roadmap

Dear Squirrels,

The following document is intended to give you an insight on where Flink's
Graph API, Gelly, is at the moment and especially on the direction in which
it's heading in the near future.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ovK1xZZTl3Qinw6Ud1rqpaDhTvRHDv8PWBzcHITFkM/edit?usp=sharing

We would love to hear about your comments/ suggestions/ additions to the
wish-list :)

Cheers,
Andra

Re: Gelly Roadmap

Posted by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ufuk and Stephan,

Help me out a bit! The issues currently being implemented have the
corresponding JIRA issues attached to them. This is not the case for the
two master theses, but there is a phrase at the end stating that there is
someone working on them.

Are you saying the JIRAs should point to the roadmap as well? Maybe not,
that doesn't make much sense :)
Then should I create JIRAs for the issues we plan to have in the near
future?

Thanks!
Andra

Re: Gelly Roadmap

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.

Re: Gelly Roadmap

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
It may make sense to link the JIRAs from the roadmap, or add comments what
people are working on and what is in the queue.

Stephan

Re: Gelly Roadmap

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Hey,