Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com.INVALID> on 2015/04/21 23:12:23 UTC

Re: Parquet Sync up hapenning right now

Notes:
 - parquet-mr 1.6.0 is out and just needs to be published to maven central
in the com.twitter namespace.
 - The PR for renaming the packages is available and needs review
 - once this is merged, Ryan will make the necessary changes to the pom
file to prepare for publishing 1.7.0. This is similar to what he did for
parquet-format
 - then we will start the vote for 1.7.0
 - once 1.7.0 is done we need the ByteBuffer related pull requests to be
renamed with the new package names so that they can be merged (finally !)
 - then we can start marching towards 2.0