Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr> on 2011/04/26 15:01:19 UTC

drag and drop in portal paga

Hi all,

I'm trying "my portal" page at
"https://127.0.0.1:8443/salesreps/control/showPortalPage?portalPageId=SalesRepsMgmt"
and i find a strange behaviour... When you try to copy a label or
something on a widget you can't do it because it start dragging the form...

May be I forget something but I do not understand why you can drag forms
in the final view. Should it be possible only in admin view ?

Regards,

Pierre

Re: drag and drop in portal paga

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
OK Pierre,
that's fine, I remembered an old behaviour of the portalPage system but this
has been fixed now.
I agree that the drag and drop should only be active on the portlet header
bar.

-Bruno

Posted by "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Bruno,