Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by babloosony <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/21 09:03:27 UTC

Free XML Signature/Encyption Implementing Web Services

Hi All,

Are there any free web services like the ones provided by xmethods.net
that verify the xml signature in incoming soap message.

Basically I want a service that can provide me its keystore file or
certificate. Now I want to consume the wsdl provided by the service
and when I send my request soap message I want to encrypt certain
parts in the soap message using XML Encrytion and also sign certain
parts using XML Signature and finally send this request soap message
to the server so that the server can validate that.  Now, are there
any free services that can serve this whole purpose ? Please suggest ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.