Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/03/19 08:34:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Hi Everyone,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that ASF board last night
accepted our PMC's nomination of Sven Vogel as the next VP of the
project.

As I hand over the reins, I would like to thank everyone for the
support I've received over the past year. It looks like being a very
difficult year ahead for the world in general, and I wish everyone
good luck in navigating it and urge everyone to try to show patience
and compassion in these trying times.

I'd like to thank Sven for volunteering for the post and wish him the
best of luck, I'm sure that he'll do a great job.

So please join me in welcoming Sven Vogel as the new Apache CloudStack
VP and PMC Chair !

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by "Mvesal@NuvolaCore" <mv...@nuvolacore.com>.
Congratulations Sven and welcome joining us.  Yes, we shall pass this time together and we will do even better.

Paul,

Thank you for the great job you did for all of us and wish you best moving forward.

Regards,

Moe

Thanks for your congrats. I am glad to fulfill the task of the VP and PMC Chair in the coming year and will continue Paul’s
achievements with confidence for the community. Many thanks to Paul for his previous support!

The coming days, weeks and months will be a challenge for all of us. The Corona / Covid-19 issue
will keep us busy for a long time and may require restrictions for each of us.
Let's go through this challenging time together and i wish you and your families best health and strength.

Cheers

Sven

__

Sven Vogel
Lead Cloud Solution Architect

EWERK DIGITAL GmbH
Brühl 24, D-04109 Leipzig
P +49 341 42649 - 99
F +49 341 42649 - 98
S.Vogel@ewerk.com
www.ewerk.com

Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Erik Wende, Hendrik Schubert, Frank Richter
Registergericht: Leipzig HRB 9065

Zertifiziert nach:
ISO/IEC 27001:2013
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
DIN ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011

EWERK-Blog | LinkedIn | Xing | Twitter | Facebook

Auskünfte und Angebote per Mail sind freibleibend und unverbindlich.

Disclaimer Privacy:
Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail (einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien) ist vertraulich und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger sein, ist Ihnen jegliche Offenlegung, Vervielfältigung, Weitergabe oder Nutzung des Inhalts untersagt. Bitte informieren Sie in diesem Fall unverzüglich den Absender und löschen Sie die E-Mail (einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien) von Ihrem System. Vielen Dank.

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.
> Am 19.03.2020 um 16:46 schrieb Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>:
>
> Cheers Sven!
>
> On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 16:39, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> welcome Sven and thank you Paul, may we all overcome and prosper!
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 9:34 AM Paul Angus <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> It gives me great pleasure to announce that ASF board last night
>>> accepted our PMC's nomination of Sven Vogel as the next VP of the
>>> project.
>>>
>>> As I hand over the reins, I would like to thank everyone for the
>>> support I've received over the past year. It looks like being a very
>>> difficult year ahead for the world in general, and I wish everyone
>>> good luck in navigating it and urge everyone to try to show patience
>>> and compassion in these trying times.
>>>
>>> I'd like to thank Sven for volunteering for the post and wish him the
>>> best of luck, I'm sure that he'll do a great job.
>>>
>>> So please join me in welcoming Sven Vogel as the new Apache CloudStack
>>> VP and PMC Chair !
>>>

>> --
>> Daan
>>

> --
>
> Andrija Panić

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

> [...]

>> welcome Sven and thank you Paul, may we all overcome and prosper!
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 9:34 AM Paul Angus <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> It gives me great pleasure to announce that ASF board last night
>>> accepted our PMC's nomination of Sven Vogel as the next VP of the
>>> project.
>>>
>>> As I hand over the reins, I would like to thank everyone for the
>>> support I've received over the past year. It looks like being a very
>>> difficult year ahead for the world in general, and I wish everyone
>>> good luck in navigating it and urge everyone to try to show patience
>>> and compassion in these trying times.
>>>
>>> I'd like to thank Sven for volunteering for the post and wish him the
>>> best of luck, I'm sure that he'll do a great job.
>>>
>>> So please join me in welcoming Sven Vogel as the new Apache CloudStack

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Sven Vogel <S....@ewerk.com>.
Dear All,

Posted by Sven Vogel <S....@ewerk.com>.
Dear All,

Posted by Sven Vogel <S....@ewerk.com>.
Dear All,

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Cheers Sven!

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Cheers Sven!

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Cheers Sven!

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Abhishek Kumar <Ab...@shapeblue.com>.
Thank you Paul for the great work over the last year.
Congratulations Sven!

Regards,
Abhishek
________________________________

Abhishek.Kumar@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Darrin Hüsselmann <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Sven

Cheers
Darrin

________________________________
Thank you for the work done as PMC Chair / VP, Paul.
Congratulations, Sven!

Darrin.Husselmann@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Darrin Hüsselmann <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Sven

Cheers
Darrin

________________________________

Posted by Darrin Hüsselmann <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Sven

Cheers
Darrin

________________________________

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sven!

Regards,
Suresh

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Good work Paul and thank you for your service!

Congratulations Sven!

Regards.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
________________________________

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sven !

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sven!

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sven!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Next PMC Chair & VP Apache CloudStack Project - Sven Vogel

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.