Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by SOPHIA RGHM <RG...@USA.NET> on 1998/11/30 13:07:59 UTC

general/3463: YOUR GARBAGE

>Number:         3463
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       YOUR GARBAGE
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
                  From:
                       <>
                Subject:
                       Internet Message
                  Date:
                       Mon, 30 Nov 1998 05:04:40 -0400 (EDT)
                       7bit

If you do not wish to receive future
announcements, click reply.

         HOME-EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS:

WORD PROCESSING, TYPING, COMPUTER-WORK, HOME-
ASSEMBLY, ART WORK, MAIL PROCESSING, FREELANCE
WRITING, SEWING, PLUS MUCH MORE......
Welcome to an alternative!!  This report will
detail a way to earn an extra or full time income
from HOME.  Haven't you ever wished you can spend
more time with your family and retain the mind
peace of REAL JOB SECURITY.  You see, the world of
home-employment has a plethora of companies that
have an UNLIMITED need for homeworkers (We will
explain why shortly).  You will find a large variety
of job descriptions to match your individual talents
or abilities.  Whether you wish to do data-entry on
contract or perform simple home-assembly, read on...

Power Publishing was founded on a commitment to
Excellent customer service.  We have published
such best-sellers as " MORTGAGE BUSTER ", " THE
HOTTEST HOME-BUSINESSES IN THE 90's " and many
other informative books, manuals and guides.  More
importantly, we have a solid reputation based on
years of reliable business dealings.

During the past 4 years our company has developed
an extensive and unique publication revealing real
home employers. Our guide features a vast array of
companies with all types of home employment. This
is NOT a book on how to freelance.

Now back to YOUR benefit from this publication.
Let us explain further on how this works.  We
are talking about the ability to turn your spare
time in to MONEY.  Many big companies benefit from
contracting work to homeworkers.  They save big
at tax-time and do not have to worry about employee
paperwork, deductions, etc...  This creates a niche
for people just like you.  If you are struggling
from paycheck to paycheck, why not engage in pleasant
work from your home and make a good supplemental or
full-time income?  You can work at your own pace with
no quotas to fill.  Best of all, you do not have to
purchase anything to start working for these companies.

Here are a few examples:

* Word Processing - up to $424.00 weekly

* Data Entry - up to $357.00 weekly

* Home Assembly - up to $600.00 weekly

* Crafts - up to $374.00 weekly

The list goes on.  No previous experience is required
to begin.  Also, you are not OBLIGATED to work for
just one company.  In fact, you will find multiple
companies that offer the same opportunity.  How about
getting multiple CHECKS each week?  That is exactly
what happens.  Working at home is far more comfortable
and rewarding.  As a result, getting more done in less
time is a natural occurrence.

Through our extensive research in to this industry,
we bring youthe cream of the crop.  No fly-by-night
scam operations.  Included in our guide are only
solid, legitimate companies that have been around
for quite some time.  There is something for everybody
in our publication no matter where you live(US or Canada).

Our guarantee is simple.  Contact a few of the
companies Listed in this publication within a 3
month period.  If you have not found a home
employment position or are not satisfied with the
kind of money you are earning, we will immediately
issue you a refund.

                     SPECIAL UPDATE!!!

Receive the " Guide To Home Employment " via
e-mail.  That's right, no need for unnecessary snail-
mail delays.  We will send you this guide in the form
of a file over the internet. This means you will
receive it the same day we receive your order.

To join the millions of Americans already working
from home, order today!  This complete home-
employment guide is available for the nominal fee
of $22.00.

Don't put off you and your family enjoying the
income and the security of home-employment
any longer........

                         * Special Bonus *

Participate in our on-line marketing test, and
we will let you have this guide for only $16.00!!
However, we must insist on receiving your order
within 10 days to secure this price.  ACT NOW!!!

For additional questions, please call our
customer service line at: 941-423-7616

order form
                    Send to:
                Power Publishing
                14949 Tamiami Trail  Suite 124
                North Port, FL 34287

tracking # 0121130

** Order Today Receive It Today - We Accept Checks By Phone! **

( ) I am ordering within 10 days.  Enclosed is
a ( ) check  ( ) money-order in the amount
of $16.00 for my homeworker's guide. With this
option, I understand the guide will be sent to
me by E-mail only.

( ) I am ordering after the 10 day period. Please
find my ( ) check ( ) money-order in the
amount of $22.00.  With this option, I understand
that the guide will be sent to me by Postal Mail
only.

( ) I would like a hard copy version only.  Enclosed is $22.00 .

Name___________________________________

E-mail Address_________________________

Address________________________________

City___________________________________

State__________  Zip_________________

** All orders sent same day of receipt **
ob202

***  We will never sell our customer's info to
any third party companies.

46974
                  From:
                       <>
                Subject:
                       Internet Message
                  Date:
> [...]

( ) I am ordering within 10 days.  Enclosed is
a ( ) check  ( ) money-order in the amount
of $16.00 for my homeworker's guide. With this
option, I understand the guide will be sent to
me by E-mail only.

( ) I am ordering after the 10 day period. Please
find my ( ) check ( ) money-order in the
amount of $22.00.  With this option, I understand
that the guide will be sent to me by Postal Mail
only.

( ) I would like a hard copy version only.  Enclosed is $22.00 .

Name___________________________________

E-mail Address_________________________

Address________________________________

City___________________________________

State__________  Zip_________________

** All orders sent same day of receipt **
ob202

***  We will never sell our customer's info to

                  From:
                       <>
                Subject:
                       Internet Message
                  Date:
> [...]

( ) I am ordering within 10 days.  Enclosed is
a ( ) check  ( ) money-order in the amount
of $16.00 for my homeworker's guide. With this
option, I understand the guide will be sent to
me by E-mail only.

( ) I am ordering after the 10 day period. Please
find my ( ) check ( ) money-order in the
amount of $22.00.  With this option, I understand
that the guide will be sent to me by Postal Mail
only.

( ) I would like a hard copy version only.  Enclosed is $22.00 .

** All orders sent same day of receipt **
ob202

***  We will never sell our customer's info to

STOP YOUR SPAM MAIL