Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dinesh <md...@karunya.edu.in> on 2011/01/12 10:37:19 UTC

Regex DataImportHandler

Can anyone explain me how to create regex DataImportHandler..

Re: Regex DataImportHandler

Posted by Dinesh <md...@karunya.edu.in>.
ya i did.. i'm trying it.. still for a better solution i asked...

Re: Regex DataImportHandler

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Dinesh <md...@karunya.edu.in> wrote:

> Can anyone explain me how to create regex DataImportHandler..
[...]

Dear Dinesh,

No offence, but please do some basic leg work on your own
first, and then ask more specific questions.

Did you read the Hathi trust blog that I have now referenced
twice, and try out ideas from that?

Alternatively, as also asked before, please post a short excerpt
from your log files, indicating the parts of the data that you
want to extract. Maybe someone can help you then.

Regards,
Gora