Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/21 14:29:30 UTC

Trinidad + Facelets + Tomahawk Tree2

Hi List,

I use this combination: MF 1.2.1 SNAPSHOT - Trinidad 1.2.5 + latest
Tomahawk + Facelets.

For my page templating, I do as explained here:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/StreamingAddResource,

<f:view>
<t:document>
<t:documentHead>
<title>the title</title>
</t:docmentHead>
<t:documentBody>
// my body where all the ui:inserts happen, e.g. my "navigation" menu
</t:documentBody>
</t:document>
</f:view>

The "navigation" itself is very simple:
it's setup is:

    <!-- No f:view etc: all covered in the facelets template-->

<ui:composition>
      <tree2>
       <f:facet: name="root">
      </f:facet>
      </tree2>
<ui:composition>

The problem is: only   </tr:panelGroup> is rendered: of the tree2,
nothing is rendered.
( & I didn't forget to declare the facelets view handler in the
web.xml and the trinidad core as default renderkit id in the
faces-config)

It has certainly to do with either the combination of Toma + Facelets
+ Trini, OR the adding of the t:document etc, as before(html tags for
html-head and body) all worked fine.

--> Anyone an idea of smth I could try to make it work?

-Wolf

Re: Trinidad + Facelets + Tomahawk Tree2

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.
Found it! :-)
I was apparently using a bad tomahawk-facelet taglib jar.
I swapped the one I used with the this one:
http://code.google.com/p/tomahawk-facelets

And it worked from the first time!
(credits to Bruno Aranda who made this jar!)
-Wolf

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.

AW: Trinidad + Facelets + Tomahawk Tree2

Posted by "Rottstock, Sven" <Sv...@sungard.de>.