Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Dan Caulfield <da...@gm.com> on 2019/10/02 15:13:47 UTC

Operate on component policy

We are setting up a user/group policy to allow an operations team to start/stop processors and process groups.  The operate component works fine at the process group level but does not inherit to the processors.  Even explicitly assigning the operate policy one the processor does not allow the user to start/stop the processor.

Has anyone else tried setting the operate component to control an individual process?
[cid:image001.png@01D5790A.1357E960]

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

Re: Operate on component policy

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting this Dan. I have captured the issue in this JIRA [1].

Posted by Dan Caulfield <da...@gm.com>.

[cid:image001.png@01D5793A.337AAF40]