Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 16:21:27 UTC

set SCM url in pom to the released branch

i noticed that the scm url in our released wicket-parent pom.xml files point
to trunk.
maybe this should be changed to point to the correct release branch, because
tools might depend on the correct value.
e.g. http://www.jroller.com/eu/entry/maven_project_materialization

  Gerolf

Re: set SCM url in pom to the released branch

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
yes, lets

-igor

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.