Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com> on 2018/12/17 22:45:28 UTC

Unable to List Queue on a connection

Hi

I have a secure NiFi instance setup.

I put my self in the Administrator group and created policies for the administrator.

When I right click on  a connection and click on the List Queue, I get the following error:

Insufficient Permissions:
         No Applicable policies could be found. Contact the system administrator.
	 OK

What permission I need to give myself to view the queue and may be empty the queue.

Re: Unable to List Queue on a connection

Posted by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com>.
Andy

Thank you for the pointers, that worked perfectly.

Cheers!

Vijay

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vijay,