Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Manoj Ganesan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 19:38:21 UTC

Patch for NameService

Adds a test file (TestEtchTransportFactory). Scott, please add this to the
branch.

Manoj.

Re: Patch for NameService

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Scott Comer <we...@mac.com> wrote:
> hmmm. yes. he does have a cla filed... does that help?

:-)  How do you know??

But, yes, I have checked and the ICLA is on file. Please go ahead with
the patch...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: Patch for NameService

Posted by Scott Comer <we...@mac.com>.
hmmm. yes. he does have a cla filed... does that help?

scott out

Re: Patch for NameService

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.