Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by golnaz moiniazad <go...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/14 14:49:11 UTC

send message

hello everybody

i have a question , i try Hello-world-se in servicemix site and i can deploy hello-world-su-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and install hello-world-se-1.0-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip to servicemix but how can i do send message to them in servicemix please help me .

thanks a lot
Golnaz

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: send message

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 4/14/07, golnaz moiniazad <go...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hello everybody
>
> i have a question , i try Hello-world-se in servicemix site and i can deploy hello-world-su-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and install hello-world-se-1.0-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip to servicemix but how can i do send message to them in servicemix please help me .

This is the part of the tutorial that I haven't had the time to write yet.

I have been thinking about showing how to create a servicemix-http
consumer SU that contains a targetService attribute to route HTTP
requests to the hello-world SU. Then use SoapUI to send a message to
the servicemix-http consumer SU. So the flow would look like this:

SoapUI -> servicemix-http consumer SU -> hello-world SU and back

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/