Posted to users@camel.apache.org by zied123456 <zi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 13:29:14 UTC

Re: HTTP Basic Authentication

Hello,
I try to send request to a webservice with camel and i dont found how to set
httplogin and httppass with
POJO i can do this:

final String s =  my_httpLogin+":"+my_httpPwd;
final byte[] authBytes = s.getBytes(StandardCharsets.UTF_8);
final String encoded = Base64.getEncoder().encodeToString(authBytes);

and i set it in the header like this:

con.setRequestProperty("Authorization", "Basic " + encoded);

How can i do this with Camel Route ?

Re: HTTP Basic Authentication

Posted by Joakim Bjørnstad <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Are you using the http component?

http://camel.apache.org/http.html

There is a section on authentication there.

Example:

from("http://examples.com/rest/hello?"
                + "authMethod=Basic"
                + "&authUsername=User"
                + "&authPassword=Password")
                .to("mock:answer");

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 1:29 PM, zied123456 <zi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I try to send request to a webservice with camel and i dont found how to
> set
> httplogin and httppass with
> POJO i can do this:
>
> final String s =  my_httpLogin+":"+my_httpPwd;
> final byte[] authBytes = s.getBytes(StandardCharsets.UTF_8);
> final String encoded = Base64.getEncoder().encodeToString(authBytes);
>
> and i set it in the header like this:
>
> con.setRequestProperty("Authorization", "Basic " + encoded);
>
> How can i do this with Camel Route ?

Kind regards
Joakim Bjørnstad