Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gpssolr2020 <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/17 22:11:39 UTC

protect solr pages

Hi,

i want implement security through jetty realm in solr4. So i configured
related stuffs in realm.properties ,jetty.xml, webdefault.xml under
/solrhome/example/etc. But still it is not working. Please advise.

Thanks.

Re: protect solr pages

Posted by Tim Vaillancourt <ti...@elementspace.com>.
A lot of people (including me) are asking for this type of support in this
JIRA:

Although brought up frequently on the list, the effort doesn't seem to be
moving too much. I can confirm that the most recent patch on this JIRA will
work with the specific revision of 4.2.x though.

Cheers,

Tim