Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/06/03 21:55:19 UTC

How to add a template file to some category?

Hello,

I'd like to add my own template to the "New File" dialog under category
"Web Services". It should be available at the same time as the other
templates.

I've been looking around, as the result trying this in package-info.java:
@TemplateRegistration(folder = "Web Services", category = "web-types",
content = "MyTemplate.template", displayName = "My template file")

But obviously this is still wrong ...

Which would be the right parameter values?

Kind regards
Peter

Re: [Solved] Re: How to add a template file to some category?

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
The "How to add X to Y" in the wiki

http://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/#_actions_how_to_add_things_to_files_folders_menus_toolbars_and_more

May prove useful.