Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by JMalkan <JM...@mail.com> on 2011/03/11 19:52:34 UTC

Re: What Shiro documentation is missing, incomplete, or needed?

I was looking for some information on Authorization when I came across this
post.
So thought to provide my input.

I would like to see an example app that would read role/permission of an
data source and handles 3 part permission like resource:operation:id.

Example: accounts:read:3

Where accounts is also a name of the rest service. So could be read of the
URI. This would be more dynamic then static  configuration.