Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by keeplearning <p_...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/05 21:27:50 UTC

Thread Names..Which in Important?

Hi All,

I am relatively new to Tomcat. I was looking at thread dumps which we took
from Tomcat and I see lots of thread names. Now, I am not sure which one is
important to look at.
Some of threads I see are as follows:

"http-8080-Processor15"

"TP-Processor1"

WorkerThread(receive_transaction_complete_stage,0)

"Timer-4"

"message-bus-1"

Thanks in Advance for your help

Re: Thread Names..Which in Important?