Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/05 08:06:10 UTC

Rough schedule for the November release

Hi all,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+Release+Roadmap

See above, comments welcome!

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Rough schedule for the November release

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
Okay.
If any help is needed for the translation bundles, I'll do my best.
Boris

--
Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker
Lüneburger Str. 30
28870 Ottersberg
Tel.: 0 42 05/ 31 58 34

Re: Rough schedule for the November release

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

--
Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker
Lüneburger Str. 30
28870 Ottersberg
Tel.: 0 42 05/ 31 58 34

Re: Rough schedule for the November release

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for putting this together Geertjan.  It looks like a solid roadmap.

--
Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com