Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Moritz Maisel <ma...@sipgate.de> on 2011/01/07 08:59:31 UTC

specify "" section outside projects pom.xml

Hi all,

I am using maven with tycho to build osgi bundles. In my project's
pom.xml I need the following section:
> <build>
> <plugins>
> <plugin>
> <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
> <artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> <version>0.9.0</version>
> <extensions>true</extensions>
> </plugin>
> </plugins>
> </build>

I don't want to repeat that in all my projects, but would rather like to
have that specified in one single place from where it is automagically
included in all poms. I researched about putting that into settings.xml,
but had no success with that.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!
Moritz

--
sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.at - www.sipgate.co.uk