Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 08:12:18 UTC

Grid++

Hi!

I will soon release a site built with T5 which will help small
organisiations (we have a lot of those up here) in Sweden to manager their
members and economy.
See http://utskicket.se in a near future ...

Anyway while developing this site I have been using fogbugz to manage
requirements and bugs and now to the question.

I have been "drowling" over the table component that fogcreek uses in their
tables. It is really advanced with a lot of slick features.

Do anyone know if there is a T5 add-on-component that comes near to what
Spolsky and his team has achieved!

It would be juice for my next major release ...

I guess not so then I have to build one one my own ... which is of course
much more fun .. or is it!?

Thanks in advance ...
Gunnar Eketrapp