Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andrew Golightly <A....@dcs.shef.ac.uk> on 2006/08/14 15:45:55 UTC

Re: contact forms

Hi all,

I'm still looking at creating a form in Lenya that will acquire some
user information so we can create a mailing list.

Has anyone solved this type of problem within Lenya 1.4?

thanks,
Andrew

--
LIFE is the only game
in which

Re: contact forms

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andrew Golightly wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still looking at creating a form in Lenya that will acquire some
> user information so we can create a mailing list.
>
> Has anyone solved this type of problem within Lenya 1.4?

1.4 contains a contactform module which is based on the usecasedocument
resource type. Maybe you can use this as a starting point.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org