Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2020/10/07 23:18:42 UTC

Status of ad-hoc test runner Jenkins job

Hello,

I see that we have `dev-support/adhoc_run_tests/Jenkinsfile` on master but
I don't see an associated job on ci-hadoop. Am I just blind, or did it not
make the transition? If the latter, was that an intention omission? Should
we drop the Jenkinsfile from our repo? Or should be restore the job?

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Status of ad-hoc test runner Jenkins job

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
IIRC I did not see this job when migrating.

Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>于2020年10月8日 周四07:19写道: