Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1996/07/02 20:14:39 UTC

1.1 Docs

Hi..

Last night, I ported most of the Apache docs to 1.1. I updated all the
module documentation, the FAQ, etc... The new documentation
is available at

http://www.apache.org/docs-new/

When Apache 1.1 is released, this can be moved over to docs (and the
existing docs razed - there's a copy in /docs-new/1.0/).

The documentation isn't perfect, but it should work pretty well. If people
could look it over, and fix the things that are wrong (if there are any),
that'd be great.

I didn't make PostScript or LaTeX versions; if someone wants to, they can
(perferrably *after* any corrections are made - so we may want to wait a
bit).

Thanks!

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>            The Apache HTTP Server