Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sena Gbeckor-Kove <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 12:01:14 UTC

[M2] resources plugin not checking outputDirectory in its configuration?

Hi,

I am trying to egt the resources plugin to output its filtered files
into the target directory rather than the target/classes directory. It
doesn't appear to be working however, despite the following pom
elements :
         <resources>
            <resource>
                <targetPath>plugin/jboss/jython/jboss</targetPath>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
                <directory>src/main/resources/jython/jboss</directory>
            </resource>
            <resource>
                <targetPath>plugin/jboss</targetPath>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
                <directory>src/main/resources/xml</directory>
            </resource>
            <resource>
                <targetPath>testdata</targetPath>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
                <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
            </resource>
            <resource>
                <targetPath>plugin/jboss/jython</targetPath>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
                <directory>src/main/jython</directory>
            </resource>
        </resources>

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>populate</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>resources</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <filtering>true</filtering>
                           <outputDirectory>target</outputDirectory>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: [M2] resources plugin not checking outputDirectory in its configuration?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You should be finding it winds up in both with this configuration.

Try moving hte configuration outside of executions and remove the
executions elements.

- Brett