Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nawab Zada Asad Iqbal <kh...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/06 22:59:50 UTC

Solr 6.6: Configure number of indexing threads

Hi

I have switched between solr and lucene user lists while debugging this
issue (detail In following thread) My current hypothesis is that since a
large number of indexing threads are being created ( maxIndexingThreads
config is now obsolete) , each output segment is really small .  Reference:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/LUCENE-6659

Is there any config in solr 6.6 to control this ?
If not , why was the current config  considered useless ?

Thanks
Nawab