Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2008/07/24 23:36:12 UTC

WODEN-211 restructuring

Hi, I've checked in Jeff Maury's contribution posted to WODEN-211 as
trunk.zip. It's in as r679550 here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/woden/branches/woden211/trunk/

Yes I know it's strange having trunk under branches but this was the
only way I could get it in. The trunk dir now has many
files/directories within it which is different to before (we only had
java directory before). Please note: I haven't built it, or gone
through Jeff's changes in any way. The woden211 branch is for people
to check it out build it, see if things work the same.

The only thing outstanding is to merge with the latest trunk - I think
John made a change after Jeff checked out the code before working on
it.

While I haven't studied it in detail, a big thanks to Jeff, it looks
like this has taken some considerable effort.

Please feedback what you all find (I will too) and eventually we'll
move to a vote to adopt this as the trunk.

Thanks,
Jeremy