Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com> on 2016/09/21 21:24:30 UTC

Camel returns HTTP operation failed invoking with status code 400

Hello All,

I have a peculiar problem. I have a service written in camel using Camel 2.17. I am invoking an external webservice over https. I have imported certificates in a keystore( my local jdk keystore) and the service returns a correct response.

When I execute same jar on a server, it gives http 400 for same service and same request. I have imported same certificates there too.

Could someone lead me to some pointers please.

Vanshul