Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Sarris Overbosch | Everett <sa...@everett.nl> on 2012/05/01 13:28:08 UTC

Syncope 0.7.1 and MySQL

Hi,

I'm currently busy trying to update from an older version of Syncope to
the 0.7.1 release and had a database problem, we are using MySQL, with
the task table. In this table are two columns which gave problems, the
htmlBody and textBody columns, which where of type varchar and length
255. I changed the NotificationTask class to make these columns CLOBS
and now the insert problem disappears when a notificationtask is
created. Is this a know problem?

Further I have a question about the Notifications, which information is
available for the email templates? Is this the information which is
available in the workflows scope?  (if so then I can define the
information in the workflow scope and use it in the email template I
guess otherwise how do I get information in the template?)

Br,

Sarris

Re: Syncope 0.7.1 and MySQL

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> On 01/05/2012 15:50, Sarris Overbosch | Everett wrote:
>> Hi Francesco,
>>
>> Thanx for the update, but about SYNCOPE-53: I use information from
>> the SyncopeConf object, is this also possible?
>> I defined a configuration variable selfservice.url and want to use
>> this in an email.
>
> Currently not, but you can fill a feature request and it will be
> implemented soon.

Here you go: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-74

Regards.

--