Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Ananth G <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/09 09:14:46 UTC

Ab initio vs Apex

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has done any tests comparing Apex with Ab initio.

I guess Abinitio is closed source and there is not much I could gather from the internet

Regards
Ananth

Re: Ab initio vs Apex

Posted by Ananth G <an...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the spam .. This mail was for the user mailing list and not dev.. Reposted it in the user mailing list..

Regards
Ananth