Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/18 00:25:12 UTC

Welcome Jurgen Lust to the team!

Hi *,

The MyFaces PMC is pleased to announce that we've added Jurgen Lust to
the team - Jurgen has been an active MyFaces contributor for a long
time now, and it's a pleasure to have him aboard.

@Jurgen: sorry for the delayed welcome mail - we somehow forgot about this.

regards,

Martin

Re: Welcome Jurgen Lust to the team!

Posted by Jurgen Lust <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin and * :)

I haven't been nearly as active as I would like to be, but I'm very
happy to be part of this team. With the beta release of Google Calendar
last week, it has become clear that I got work to do on the schedule
component though ;)

Jurgen