Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Danno Ferrin <sh...@earthlink.net> on 2000/01/15 02:00:55 UTC

comand line tool

The todo list lists a command line tool to compile a JSP to a servlet java
source.  Anyone got dibs on this yet?  If not I'll work on it (there is some
refactoring I want to do in that area anyway)

--Danno

Re: comand line tool

Posted by Anil V <an...@pacbell.net>.
Danno Ferrin wrote:

> The todo list lists a command line tool to compile a JSP to a servlet java
> source.  Anyone got dibs on this yet?  If not I'll work on it (there is some

Not that I know of.

If you want just add yourself to the list of things for the Feb 15 milestone in
the RELEASE-PLAN and work on it.

Thanks for doing this....