Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yves Gerber <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/16 11:08:38 UTC

Axis on Java Web Services Developer pack

Hi, I have Sun's Java Web Services Developer pack 1.2, which includes Tomcat... I think 5. Anyway, I installed Axis 1.1 on it, and got the enviro variables set, but I go to run the example (as in the User's guide), or any other .java and I get basically the same error response:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: samples/userguide/example1/TestClient

I was using Tomcat 4.1, before it didn't work, so I thought I'd go with the JWSDP 1.2- same thing (only now Axis doesn't read .jsp pages, but that's another problem).

Any help? Thanx.

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail