Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Srinath Narasimhan <Sr...@nuviewinc.com> on 2006/07/31 17:40:25 UTC

Bug 33167

Hi
I wonder if anybody can give me an answer about bug 33167. I just need to
know whether it will be released in future releases, if so when? I have
already posted this question as part of the bug trail itself and I did not
get an answer.

Thanks
Srinath.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 7/31/06, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> Srinath Narasimhan wrote:
> > Hi
> > I wonder if anybody can give me an answer about bug 33167. I just need to
> > know whether it will be released in future releases, if so when? I have
> > already posted this question as part of the bug trail itself and I did not
> > get an answer.
>
> Jakarta Commons has moved from Bugzilla to JIRA. Your issue can be found
> at this address:
>   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-61

<snip/>

And sorry for redirecting you yet again, but perhaps the more
appropriate forum for DBCP questions is the Jakarta Commons mailing
list (user or dev, as per content of message) as mentioned on the DBCP
site here [1].

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/mail-lists.html

> --