Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2016/02/10 05:52:34 UTC

[PR] Plugin Docs in Main Docs

Hey folks,

I’m writing to draw your attention to this PR: https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/493, regarding showing plugin docs on the main Cordova docs website. I didn’t put up a live demo, but you can see what they look like with just a bit of setup and an invocation of “gulp serve” on your local machine.

As of right now, the site can be configured to either pull master or specific versions of plugin docs. In the future, this process can be augmented to do full JSDoc builds of plugin docs as well.

All feedback is much appreciated!

Kindly,
Dmitry

RE: [PR] Plugin Docs in Main Docs

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
Hey folks,

I'm pinging y'all about this once again because this was a contentious issue at the F2F. This change displays plugin docs on the main docs site. Please voice your feedback if you have any.

Kindly,
Dmitry