Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/08/10 20:31:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE][CANCEL] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC3)

-1

I think I made a mistake with the version in all the previous release
artifacts. I set the version to "0.6-incubating-rcX". The issue with that
is that is that I have to generate new packages / hashes / keys etc. for
the actual release (after a successful vote)

I'll now put up a new release candidate I have prepared will contain just
"0.6-incubating" as the version, only the directory in my home directory at
people.apache.org contains the number of the release candidate.

Sorry for making the release a never ending story. Its my first time and my
automated script is improving with each RC.

I'm cancelling this vote and put up a new release candidate.