Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/29 04:09:03 UTC

That SwA WSDL of yours

As of the current state of the trunk, I have fairly good reason to believe
that the new JaxWsDynamicClientFactory would create proxies that could talk
to your OpenOffice service.

I can't quite prove it. When I created a service inside CXF that used the
same style of stuff, the unusual (perhaps nonstandard) use of parts with
types instead of elements (in a doc/lit service) leads to some complex
events, and I can't easily prove that the resulting service is identical to
the service you are starting with.

So I'd encourage you to fetch the trunk and give it a spin.