Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "USHAKOV, Sergey" <us...@int.com.ru> on 2007/03/01 05:12:50 UTC

0.93: problem with fo:table, width="100%" in a page header

Hello all,

I have run into a "Cannot find LM to handle given FO for LengthBase" problem
that is related to a fo:table with width="100%" in a page header
(fo:region-before).

It seems that layout manager cannot find a relation between page header and
page itself to calculate the page header width.

I have a more or less distilled .fo sample file. Is it a good idea to post
it as an attachment here?

Regards,
Sergey

Re: [SPAM] 0.93: problem with fo:table, width="100%" in a page header

Posted by malm <ma...@apache.org>.
Check BugZilla if its already reported. If yes attach your sample to the
existing bug if not create a new bug and attach to that.

Cheers

Manuel

Re: 0.93: problem with fo:table, width="100%" in a page header

Posted by "USHAKOV, Sergey" <us...@int.com.ru>.
Andreas, thank you a lot and sorry for my long silence. I had to make about
a month's break with my project of settings things up with FOP...

Your ideas really helped, and this problem has gone with the help of your
approach.

Just for me to have it finalized: is it a good idea to post this issue as a
bug, or is it already a known TODO item?

My best regards,
Sergey

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.

Posted by "USHAKOV, Sergey" <us...@int.com.ru>.
Hi Andreas, thank you for your willingness to look into it.

I have played a little bit more after your comments, and now I am even more
confused.

1. Removing width="100%" does not help and brings in one more problem: a new
message appears: "INFO: table-layout="fixed" and width="auto", but
auto-layout not supported => assuming width="100%"" :)) That is close to
what I was starting with...
2. Changing width="100%" to an absolute value width="180mm" does not help
either (and the complaints are the same as for 100%), and this is amazing...

So I'm somewhat lost now, and my sample file will follow in a separate
message...

To Manuel: I will rather refrain from posting to BugZilla now until the
picture is little bit more clear... And I did not find any previous
registered bugs for this or reasonably similar problem...

Regards,

Sergey

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.