Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ted Munnich <te...@blacktulipcorp.com> on 2002/12/06 23:05:10 UTC

Compile errors

I am getting an error while compiling using ant.

Here is a snapshot of the ant script:

<target name="compile">
   <javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
       destdir="${classes.dir}"
       debug="false"
       optimize="false"/>
</target>

Where 'src.dir' is pointing to the source file directory and 'classes.dir'
is the class file output directory.
The error message states it can not find the javax.servlet.http package
does not exist. See below:
[javac] C:\webapps\doc\WEB-INF\src\com\btc\engine\btcEngine.java:8:
package javax.servlet.http does not exist[javac] import javax.servlet.http.*;

When I run the webbased application using an application server, the java
files compile without problems. Does anyone have any idea what I am
missing.
Thank you.

--
Ted Munnich