Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rogerio Pazini <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 13:41:36 UTC

Kernel Panic - Tomcat Shutdown

Hi,

I´m just trying to configure a new server with RHEL 4.0 installed together
with JDK 1.6.0 and Apache Tomcat/5.5.17 installed. We have no problem to
start it up (Tomcat) but when it try to shut it down, I have many kernel
panic messages and the machine got frozen. Does anybody had similar problem
before ? If positive what could be happening ?

Tks in advance !

Rogério

Re: Kernel Panic - Tomcat Shutdown

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.
On 5/9/07, Rogerio Pazini <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there´s any incompatibility of this JDK version with
> RHEL 4.0 ?

I think this is the false place to ask :-)

regards
Leon

Re: Kernel Panic - Tomcat Shutdown

Posted by Rogerio Pazini <ro...@gmail.com>.
David, tks 4 your email ...

I didn´t try to follow what you suggested me yet regarding the hw (mem +
netwk). Instead of that, I uninstalled JDK version 1.6.0_01 and installed
1.5.0_11 one. After that, I got no kernel panic messages to start or
shutdown Tomcat.

Does anyone know if there´s any incompatibility of this JDK version with
RHEL 4.0 ?

Tks again.

Rogério.

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.