Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/18 21:16:16 UTC

Specify the length for returned highlighted fields

Is there a way to specify the length of the text that should come back
from the highlighter?  For instance I have a field that is 500k, I
want only the first 100 characters.  I don't see anything like this
now, does it exist?

Re: Specify the length for returned highlighted fields

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Does hl.fragsize work in your case?

Best
Erick