Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "Seshan, Manoj N. (TR Tech, Content & Ops)" <ma...@thomsonreuters.com> on 2019/09/30 10:31:04 UTC

How exactly does one start multiple Ignite Clusters on a given YARN (Hadoop) cluster?

Please help, on how we can achieve this with the Ignite Yarn client

  1.  How exactly do we specify Cluster1 & Cluster2? Would we use the "igniteInstanceName" property & Spring Configuration

<property name="igniteInstanceName" value="Cluster1"/>

2)  How would the Ignite Client specify which Cluster (Cluster1 or Cluster2) to work with?

Rgds

Manoj Seshan - Senior Architect
Platform Content Technology, Bangalore
[cid:image001.gif@01C95541.6801BF70]
Voice: +91-98806 72987  +91-80-67492572

Re: How exactly does one start multiple Ignite Clusters on a given YARN (Hadoop) cluster?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

1. Yes, you should do both.
2. I'm not sure, I guess you will have to supply different Zk clusters.
3. It should probably work, but testing is needed.

Ilya Kasnacheev

вт, 1 окт. 2019 г. в 17:00, Seshan, Manoj N. (TR Tech, Content & Ops) <

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!