Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thyago Mota <th...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/04 19:43:10 UTC

SOAP Monitor - Applet class not found

I am an AXIS newbie. I am trying to use SOAP Monitor application but I
keep getting  "ClassNotFoundExecption: SOAPMonitorApplet.class". I
found SoapMonitorApplet source code in webapps AXIS folder. After
compiling it and copying the generated .classes files to
webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes, I was hoping that the application would
work but it still didnt . What should I do now ?

Thyago

Re: SOAP Monitor - Applet class not found

Posted by Mahen Perera <ma...@gmail.com>.
copy the generated class files to the place where the source of
SOAPMonitorApplet.java class was there and see. It worked for me  !!

Regards

Mahen