Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/18 22:47:25 UTC

G 1.2 and IBM JDK (GERONIMO-433)

Can someone who has the IBM 1.5 JDK installed please try to compile
and run G 1.2?

Should be easy enough to verify that it works... if you have the JDK
installed.  Might take like 30 minutes tops to verify.

Can someone please try this, and comment on this issue if it works/
doesn't work:

--jason

Re: G 1.2 and IBM JDK (GERONIMO-433)

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Thanks for looking into this :-)

--jason

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Did you ever get any more details on this?  If/when you do can you
please update the jira issue with the details?

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.