Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/06/21 23:38:57 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/utilComparable.java QuickSort.java

on 6/21/01 2:17 PM, "Rafal Krzewski" <Ra...@e-point.pl> wrote:

> It's hard to imagine anything less useful than those (at this point of
> time),
> but we should stick to the policy.
>
> Rafal

The usefulness is not the question/problem...it is breaking people's code
that I am concerned with.

Remove them in 2.2 but mark them deprecate in 2.1.x

-jon

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/utilComparable.java QuickSort.java

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@e-point.pl>.
Jon Stevens wrote:

> on 6/21/01 2:17 PM, "Rafal Krzewski" <Ra...@e-point.pl> wrote:
>
> > It's hard to imagine anything less useful than those (at this point of
> > time),
> > but we should stick to the policy.
> >
> > Rafal
>
> The usefulness is not the question/problem...it is breaking people's code
> that I am concerned with.

My point is that code depends on these deserves getting broken :)

> Remove them in 2.2 but mark them deprecate in 2.1.x

+1, I know that his is the Right Thing...

--
mgr inz. Rafal Krzewski
Senior Internet Developer