Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com> on 2015/07/08 12:28:57 UTC

IGNITE-1079 started (Implement Ignite-based cluster manager for Vert.x framework)

Igniteres,

especially Iker and Atri...

I started working on ticket

It would be great to have implemented additional data structures for Ignite
(see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-641 ticket).

Iker, Atri, do you have any progress in related tickets?

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.

Re: IGNITE-1079 started (Implement Ignite-based cluster manager for Vert.x framework)

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Have been working on couple of cache related patches so could not complete
this one.

In any case I will continue working on larger patches once my position in
the community becomes more clear so this may be completed in a week or so.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>.
Atri,

It isn't critical because we have workaround for distributed lock.

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Andrey,

Can you advice as to how critical is this JIRA? If needed I can work on
this first and then complete if before anything else.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com> wrote:

> Igniteres,
>
> especially Iker and Atri...
>
> I started working on ticket
>
> It would be great to have implemented additional data structures for Ignite
> (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-641 ticket).
>
> Iker, Atri, do you have any progress in related tickets?
>
> --
> Andrey Gura
> GridGain Systems, Inc.
> www.gridgain.com