Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Cosmin Costache <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 11:15:07 UTC

Translate Open Office

Hi,

I am using Opne Office and I want to give something back.
I will be happy to translate Open Office in Romanian language.

If I can help you with this don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Cosmin Costache

Re: Translate Open Office

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Cosmin Costache wrote:
> I am using Opne Office and I want to give something back.
> I will be happy to translate Open Office in Romanian language.
> If I can help you with this don't hesitate to contact me.

Your help would be welcome. See here:
https://translate.apache.org/ro/aoo40/
OpenOffice is 73% translated into Romanian. We will release it if it
reaches 100%.

You can find more information, including how to request an account ibn
Pootle (the translation system above), at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you need any more information, feel free to ask.

Regards,
   Andrea.