Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by clay clay <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/08 11:35:57 UTC

Some questions about the future development of dolphinscheduler

hi, all
      I often see new requirements for dolphinscheduler in the WeChat
group, such as data quality management, data kinship, etc.,
      but in my knowledge, an open source project, especially has been
contributed to Apache, should be more focused For core functions and fewer
third-party dependencies, for other business-related peripheral functions,
more interfaces should be reserved for users to implement, in order to
maintain good scalability,
      after all, lightweight and High scalability is also important when
technology selection

      The above are just my thoughts, welcome everyone to discuss and
correct

Best,
clay

Re: Some questions about the future development of dolphinscheduler

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi,

  At present, the main body of DolphinScheduler focuses on the ability to
schedule tasks. As you said, in order to support extensions, we have been
discussing how to support plug-ins. It is gratifying that the plug-in draft
has preliminary plans. As for the ability of DolphinScheduler the
surrounding areas, we hope that the community has more contributors to
realize and contribute. DolphinScheduler's goal is to make the data
processing process more easily and use it out of the box.

Best Regards

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com