Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by psimoneschi <pa...@insound.com> on 2007/07/17 01:05:30 UTC

Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute

Hi,

I'm getting an error message when trying to create my Lucene index files.
The error is as follows:

Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
e:\lib\jakarta-regexp-1.3\jakarta-regexp-1.3.jar

When I clear the error message by clicking OK it seems that the index
finishes running properly.  If anyone has any insight into this problem it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul.